Why worry when you can do it again?
At First Health Homecare and Hospice, Inc., we have occupational therapists who will work with you or your loved one to regain the ability of handling daily occupations. The therapy begins with an evaluation to identify your difficulties that interfere with independence—and from there, we create a treatment plan that works best for you.
In-Home Occupational Therapy Services
- Training and education in adaptive equipment
- Help with adapting the environment
- Home safety assessment and instruction
- Joint protection training and education
- Instruction in energy conservation techniques
- And more
Ready to Get Started?
Let us walk you through the services we offer. For more details, please don’t hesitate to contact us at your convenience.